Mike 'Doc' Rogers is a dedicated, knowledgeable computer specialist that is well versed in personal and business computer maintenance, installation, upgrades, and training. Since entering the computer industry in 1980, his sound expertise lies in helping people with their computer needs at home, and in small business offices, via on-site service calls and pick-up / drop-off services.
Available services include:
- New and used computer / laptop / netbook / nettop sales
- Custom built computers / laptops / netbooks / nettops at all price ranges
- Computer repair, setup, service, and cleaning
- Virus, spyware, adware removal and prevention
- Hardware / software purchasing and troubleshooting advice
- Hardware / software installations and upgrades
- Business network installations and support
- Home network setup and support
- Internet and email connections
- One on one and workgroup training
- Website design and site hosting
- Laptop Hard Drive Password Removal Service
- Backup strategies, and much, much more.
Please click on a link you are interested in to view what Doc's Computer Services can do for you.